What are Essential Oils?

Concentrated, natural, aromatic liquids that are extracted from shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds. Plants depend on essential oils to thrive in their environment - so why shouldn't we? Essentil oils have been used for thousands of years for cosmetic purposes, spiritual and emotional uplifting, and total mind/body wellness. Wow



Many many years ago when I started researching healthier ways to clean many blogs suggested vinegar, alcohol, baking soda, etc...and add so many drops of your favorite essential oil. At first, I thought this was for smell. After more research I realized these thing hold many powerful health benefits as well as aromatic. So i went out to Walmart (yes i know) and bought my first essential oil - tee tree oil (i found out later it's also called melaleuca). It was was the most versatile that i saw on the web so i started off adding it my vinegar for cleaning and a drop or so to my washing machine. Not bad, i felt good about my decision and my move towards a healthier lifestyle. I did this for YEARS. 

Why do I choose Young Living? (short version) I had been reading more on essential oils and found a friend on Facebook that used this particular brand. I asked her about them and started once a month buying one new oil to try. I tried the usual (lavender, lemon, etc.) at first.  When I became pregnant and realized I really needed to be careful what was going in and on my body - besides, your skin is your largest organ (there's a little science for ya') I got nervous (if you know me, anxiety is my middle name) so I asked my friend to share more about where this brand of oil comes from and is it safe...her response...absolutely!! 

Young Living - the only essential oil company that offers a Seed to Seal guarantee. Don't believe me, check out their website. They own their own farms, they plant the seeds, cultivate the plants, do their own distilling process, test the product and seal for consumers. What other company can you say does that for their product...i was impressed. You can even visit their farms and be apart of the planting, weeding, or harvesting process. Young Living's essential oils are pure, completely natural, organic and 100% free of any type of adulteration. this allows us to use Young Living Oils in many more ways than is possible with other oils in the marketplace. 

 If you want to know more please check out www.youngliving.com  and if you want to sign up to get these amazing oils at a wholesale price please shoot me and email: maleigh@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Order YLEO (Young Living Essential Oils)?